Clever accessibility statement
Last updated July 3, 2019
Accessibility statement for Clever’s student portal
Good things happen when K-12 students easily log in and learn. That’s why Clever is committed to making technology accessible to schools, educators, and students. We prioritize digital accessibility for all of our users, including people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience of Clever's student portal for everyone, and we always keep accessibility standards top-of-mind.
Measures to support accessibility
Clever takes the following measures to ensure Clever is accessible for all students:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Perform regular accessibility audits.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. As we release new features, we are committed to making improvements to Clever’s student experience based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (2.0, AA level).
Clever’s products are continuously refined to support students with the following impairments:
- Sight — low vision, blindness, colorblindness
- Hearing — deaf, hard of hearing
- Motor — physical limitations, slow movements, epilepsy
- Cognitive — cognitive delays, learning disabilities, problems with concentration
Additional accessibility considerations
Clever Badges, a tool that’s part of Clever’s no-cost SSO solution, gives all students a unique and fun way to log in to their learning software—no typing necessary. Clever Badges provide support for students who have motor impairments or difficulty typing to access their online resources through Clever.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Clever’s student portal. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers while using Clever. You can email us at email@example.com or contact us through our support page. We will respond to feedback within 2 business days.